Antony foundation, is a Trust started in 2013 with the objective of medical assistance to poor and needy people in general and women, children, handicapped and mentally/physically challenged in particular by providing various medical services such as (A).organizing health and awareness camps of Immunization, Eye care, Motherhood, Child care and Communicable Diseases, (B).fighting against HIV/ AIDS and other communicable diseases by organizing awareness camps, health camps and workshops, (C). establishing/ running/ managing hospitals, health centers, mobile health clinics, research centers to provide health care, counselling and referral services for all kinds of illness and diseases and (D).promoting and supporting voluntary donation of Blood, Eyes and other organs of human body.
1. Education Programme
2. Medical Assistance
3. Marriage Assistance
4. Family Maintenance Assistance.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST :
The objects for which the trust is established which are NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROFIT BUT FOR CHARITABLE, HEALTH, SOCIAL, EDUCATIONAL AND MEDICAL PURPOSES which shall not be restricted to any particular caste, creed, religion or sex and the operation of which is restricted to only the Indian Territories are :
1. To organize Health programmes and to provide medical assistance to poor and needy people in general and women, children, handicapped and mentally/physically challenged in particular by providing various medical services such as (A).organizing health and awareness camps of Immunization, Eye care, Motherhood, Child care and Communicable Diseases, (B).fighting against HIV/ AIDS and other communicable diseases by organizing awareness camps, health camps and workshops, (C). establishing/ running/ managing hospitals, health centers, mobile health clinics, research centers to provide health care, counselling and referral services for all kinds of illness and diseases and (D).promoting and supporting voluntary donation of Blood, Eyes and other organs of human body for the charitable purpose.
2. To provide Educational assistance to poor and needy students, to arrange/establish and maintain vocational education, technical training, low cost education, formal & non-formal education centers for the educational development of under privileged children of the Society, to undertake, organize, conduct and facilitate courses, conferences, lectures, research on science and technology to the poor and needy students and to arrange/establish and maintain centers of adult education
3. To provide medical, emotional, psychological, social and medical support to senior citizens of our trust by setting up various drop-in centers, senior citizen homes, old-age homes and other entertainment centers.
4. To provide basic medical facility, sanitation, general health care and other needful support which can be helpful for public to overcome sufferings and agony of any natural and manmade disaster and to facilitate them to rehabilitate.
5. To train the downtrodden people in general for human resource development in view of the emerging needs such as database development, resource survey methodologies, computer, environmental studies, health, education, and energy problems, to explore ways for promotion of socioeconomic development in the society, to conduct research studies on the social and economic conditions of people with a view to involving ways and means for their development with in their social historical frame work, to seek promotion of rural development such as provision of drinking water, rural industrialization as well as public convenience for people and to work for the welfare of neglected and marginalized people for their sustainable and overall development.
6. To work with special concentration for the children and Women Welfare by organizing vocational training for women and needy people, by forming women groups, youth groups, self help groups, old aged groups, adolescent groups, community leader groups and group of volunteers.
7. To provide and facilitate legal assistance to underprivileged and poor section of society to fight for their rights and justice.
8. To promote National Integration, Communal Harmony, Universal Brotherhood and Global Peace by creating a sense of brotherhood, love, humanity, affection, cooperation and friendship amongst the people of India, by establishing Citizen Forums and Resident Welfare Associations for the development of high values of the Unity, Brotherhood, Communal Harmony and Peace.
9. To create awareness among people about their democratic and fundamental rights by communicating and coordinating with the Government, Local and public authorities on various issues related to development, welfare and public interest on different subjects.
10. To prevent any epidemics and to advocate both permanent and temporary measures of Family Planning by encouraging and promoting family welfare activities among poor and needy people.
11. To establish, build or manage Hostels, Short stay homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Shelters, Crèches, Child Care Centers, Children Homes, Counseling Centers and Help Line Centers for poor and needy persons.
12. To protect natural herbs and medicinal plants by promoting programmes like cultivation, preservation, storage, processing, demonstration, creating botanical garden and providing necessary training to the cultivation and to undertake activities for sensitizing people to preserve the natural resources of our nation and to maintain the ecological balance of the area by educating people about Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation and Waste Land Management.
13. To promote traditional therapies like Yoga, Naturopathy, Meditation Acupressure, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Reki etc,.
14. To work for the welfare of Agricultural workers, Farmers, Unorganized Labour and Industrial Labour.
15. To promote traditional games along with the contemporary sports and games among youth and others.
16. To work for the welfare and support for the families of Martyrs and Prisoners of freedom fight.
17. To spread the teachings and thoughts of great leaders, philosophers, thinkers, reformers and saints.
18. To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture, to promote and protect Indian Traditional music, dance, handicraft, handlooms, Art, modern art & literature and to establish awards for the deserving people in the field of Music, Art, grass root level social service, communal harmony, brotherhood and peace and to encourage the emerging Artists and their talents so that they can get proper recognition within the country.
19. To promote among the people the concept of cottage industries, Khadi and traditional handicrafts.
20. To work against the exploitation of Animals and Birds and to make sincere efforts to protect them and to save or protect National Heritage, Buildings or Places of the archeological and historic importance.